As part of a partnership between Dallas Pets Alive and our friends at Market Street, several of our fosters and alumni got to sample a new grain-free pet food brand called Open Nature. We got to sample both wet and dry dog and cat food, with flavors ranging from Chicken and Brown Rice dry dog food to chicken and whitefish wet cat food.
Every pet we fed this stuff LOVED it—some of them even did a little dance for it! To learn more about the food, read more features and Q&A from our foster families below.
Did your foster pet seem to like the Open Nature Pet Food he or she sampled?
- Yes, Truman loves it! He practically inhales it…he eats it so fast and doesn’t stop until it is gone, and then begs for more!
- Both dogs loved it! Gronk gobbled it right up and Shiner does a food dance when she was about to be fed.
- Lester loves it! He enjoys both the dry and wet food. He meows every time I open a can or bag.
- Will definitely appeared to like it, ran straight to his crate where I fed him each time.
After reading the features and benefits of Open Nature pet food, what do you think is the most important feature?
- I like that the food is grain-free and meat is the main ingredient.
- The quality of nutrition and not those bad fillers that other brands use.
- I think meat being the first ingredient and having no corn is the most important feature.
- What I really liked is that salmon is the first ingredient. Also, I also like that the dry food is in big chunks. It stops Lester from eating so fast.
Open Nature Grain Free Facts and Features:
- Poultry, fish or meat is always the first ingredient
- No corn, wheat or soy ingredients
- No artificial flavors, colors or preservatives
- Almost half the cost of most grain-free brands, plus a money-back guarantee included
Open Nature Grain-Free Pet Food can be found at any Market Street location in the DFW area, from Colleyville and Coppell to Plano and McKinney. If you’re looking for an affordable grain-free food that your pet will likely love, grab a bag or can today!