What We Do
Our mission is to promote and provide the resources, education and programs needed to eliminate the killing of companion animals.
How We Do It
Our organization is run mostly by volunteers, and all of our pets are housed by dedicated foster families throughout North Texas.
We focus on helping the healthy and treatable pets who are at risk of euthanasia at Dallas Animal Services — by rescuing the pets at greatest risk and helping owners who are having problems so great that they need to surrender their pet(s) to a shelter.
In our rescue program, we focus primarily on the pets who have already been passed over by other groups and the Dallas Animal Services’ adoption programs, taking only the healthy and treatable pets who have no other options.
Who We Are
- President/Executive Director: Leslie Sans
- Executive Vice President: Max Morrison
- Vice President of Animal Operations: Jessica Weinstein
- Vice President of Administration: Emily Johnston
- Rescue Director: Elina Kanevskaia DeVos
- Adoption Director: Stacey DeVos Glauben
- Foster Director: Stefanie Steiner
- Medical Director: Allison Brandon
- Alumni Director: Dena Friend
- TNR Director: Tina Hoskins
- PASS Director: Cynthia Rangel
- Transport Director: Megan Miller
- Technology Director: Katie Patterson
- Marketing Director: Haley Edman
- Volunteer Director: Pam Koerper
- Events Director: Brittney Farr
Board of Directors:
- Board President: Leslie Sans
- Vice-President-Board of Directors: Brittani Lassiter
- Treasurer-Board of Directors: Rory O’Loughlin
- Secretary-Board of Directors: Cherie Batsel
- Board Member: Carla Eboli
- Board Member: Drew Lassiter
- Board Member: Amy Baldwin
- Board Member: Annette Marin
- Board Member: Steve Mastor
Help us care for our adoptable pets by providing funds for their care. Below are suggested donation amounts corresponding to specific needs.
$10 – Microchip
$25 – Heartworm test
$50 – Puppy vaccinations
$75 – Spay/neuter one pet
$100 – One day of parvovirus treatment
$300 – Heartworm treatment
$500 – One month of behavioral training