What We Do
Our mission is to promote and provide the resources, education and programs needed to eliminate the killing of companion animals.
How We Do It
Our organization is run entirely by volunteers.
All of our pets are houses by dedicated foster families throughout North Texas. We focus on helping the healthy and treatable pets who are at risk of euthanasia at the Dallas Animal Services, by rescuing the pets at greatest risk and helping owners who are having problems so great that they need to surrender their pet(s) to a shelter.
In our rescue program, we focus primarily on the pets who have already been passed over by other groups and the Dallas Animal Services’ adoption programs, and only take the healthy and treatable pets who are about to be killed and have no other options.
Who We Are
- President/Executive Director: Leslie Sans
- Executive Vice President: Max Morrison
- Feline Vice President: Tina Patient
- Treasurer/Technology Director: Katie Patterson
- Rescue Director: Elina Kanevskaia
- Foster/Medical Director: Jessica Weinstein
- Development Director: Rory O’Loughlin
- Marketing Directors: Holly Morgan & Haley Edman
- Volunteer Director: Emily Johnston
- Adoption Director: Stacey Devos
- Fundraising Director: Christina Lage
- Adoption Event Director: Meagan Kiernan