What We Do
Our mission is to promote and provide the resources, education and programs needed to eliminate the killing of companion animals.
How We Do It
Our organization is run entirely by volunteers and all of our pets are housed by dedicated foster families throughout North Texas.
We focus on helping the healthy and treatable pets who are at risk of euthanasia at Dallas Animal Services – by rescuing the pets at greatest risk and helping owners who are having problems so great that they need to surrender their pet(s) to a shelter.
In our rescue program, we focus primarily on the pets who have already been passed over by other groups and the Dallas Animal Services’ adoption programs, taking only the healthy and treatable pets who have no other options.
Who We Are
- President/Executive Director: Leslie Sans
- Executive Vice President: Max Morrison
- Vice President of Animal Operations: Jessica Weinstein
- Treasurer/Technology Director: Katie Patterson
- Rescue Director: Elina Kanevskaia
- Foster/Medical Director: Allison Brandon
- Marketing Directors: Holly Morgan & Haley Edman
- TNR Director: Tina Patient
- Volunteer Director: Jill Cole
- Adoption Director: Stacey Devos
- Fundraising Director: Emily Johnson
- Adoption Event Director: Meagan Kiernan
$10 - Microchip
$25 - Heartworm test
$50 - Puppy vaccinations
$75 - Spay/neuter one pet
$100 - One day of parvovirus treatment
$300 - Heartworm treatment
$500 - One month of behavioral training